Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Upcoming: 2-Day Flames Of War Tourney!

by SandWyrm


Hey Flames of War fans! I just found out on Saturday that Games 2D4 is having a 2-day, 5-round, Nationals qualifying, Flames of War tournament on June 30th and July 1rst.


Here's the details:
When: 

Saturday, June 30, 2012 through Sunday July 1, 2012.

Where: 

Games To Die For
55 South Raceway Road
Avon, IN 46231

Cost:

$25

Period/Points:

Mid-War, 1625 Points

Rounds/Missions:

5 Rounds (2.5 hours per round), Random Book Missions

Note: This tourney is a qualifier for the Nationals.
Seals, clubbing

I've already gotten the OK from Mrs. Sandwyrm to be there and am working up lists. Farmpunk is hoping to be there too. So if you want a chance to stomp either of us (or both) in our first Flames Tourney, come on out! :)

3 comments:

  1. Someone needs to buy my Cygnar so that I have cash to build my 8th Army Brits. I used the money I was going to use on FoW to collect Dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Another FoW post at last!

    Sadly, I can't make it to Indiana from here.

    Have fun, chaps!

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites